- “Business Day” means any day other than a Saturday, a Sunday, a statutory holiday in Ontario or any day on which banks are not open for business in Toronto, Ontario;
- “OLG” means Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation and the successors thereof;
- “Username and Password” means a unique combination of identifiers created by a Player that is used by a Player to identify themselves to the iGaming System each time the Player wants to access their Player Account.
4.4 Password Security
A Player Account is not the property of the Player and cannot be assigned or transferred to or shared with any other person by the Player for any purpose.
6.2 Means of Depositing Funds
In the event that any amount becomes owing to OLG by the Player under or in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, OLG shall have the right to deduct such amounts from the Player’s Unutilized Funds and to adjust the notional balance of funds in the Player Account accordingly without the requirement for any advance or further notice to be provided to the Player by OLG.
8 Bonus Funds Terms
A Player Account that has become an Inactive Account will cease to be an Inactive Account following the successful completion of a Player-Initiated Transaction.
11 Player’s Closure of Accounts
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if OLG Deactivates a Player Account as a result of the occurrence of a Material Breach by the Player under this Agreement, OLG (in its sole discretion) shall be entitled to treat any or all of the Unutilized Funds as forfeited by the Player, in which case the Player will not be entitled to have the Unutilized Funds returned.
OLG is the owner or licensee of all of the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in, to and in respect of and the iGaming System, including the content of the foregoing, welcome bonus the Games and any written communications that are sent to Prospective Players or Players by or on behalf of OLG (collectively, “OLG IP Rights”). No Prospective Player or Player shall be deemed to be granted or to receive any rights in or to any of the OLG IP Rights except to the extent specifically contemplated in, and subject to the terms and conditions of, this Agreement.
e., by processing a withdrawal) to a Player as a result of or in relation to an Error, the Player shall be deemed to hold such money in trust for OLG, and OLG shall have the right to recover such money through a correcting entry to the extent that funds are available in the Player’s Player Account and, if sufficient funds are not available, through a demand for payment to that person which demand the person shall immediately satisfy, to the extent of any deficiency, in accordance with OLG’s reasonable instructions.
- having access to non-public/exclusive information related to an Event, or having the potential to impact the outcome of an Event or bet type, in respect of any Event overseen by the relevant Event governing body;
- Deactivate the Player Account and exclude the Player from playing Games on ;
- the failure of OLG or any of OLG’s service providers to: (i) process or record a purchase; (ii) process, receive or record a payment for a ticket; (iii) display an accurate purchase confirmation in such person’s player account; or (iv) otherwise complete a transaction (including, without limitation, a Future Game Transaction); or
- words importing the singular shall include the plural and vice versa and words importing one gender shall include all genders unless context otherwise requires;